Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still planning on making changes to the blog just have had a very long week and weekend. I bought my sister a plane ticket yesterday and I'm so excited to have her come out early and help me with the boys until this baby comes. Maybe she can whip Jaxson into shape. Lately I am too tired to stay on top of him and his sneaky behavior.

I didn't go to work on Thursday. I called out while driving there. They told me that I didn't need to come back but called me Friday and begged me to do a few more shifts. I worked this weekend and the countdown has begun. I officially have 5 more shifts of work left. I will miss my patients while I am out on maternity. The women have been very kind to me (except for the one that beat me in the back with the magazine) and just love to come up and feel my stomach. They get really excited when the baby kicks their hands. Work finally moved me off the psych floor and I am on the sub acute floor where the patients are all normal. Just recovering from hospital visits before they go home. Although the patients are not physically aggressive, they are pretty demanding and they ring their call lights alot. It is hard when you are a hippo to sit down and get up, sit down and get up. And I find that I miss my "psych" patients.

One of the changes I am making to the blog is making it more of a blog about the kids. I know that is what the grandmas, aunts, and uncles want to see and hear about anyways. So the personal posts are going to get less frequent and expect to see more about Connor, Jaxson, and Carter.

2 comments:

BerginMania said...

I like your personal blogs. Keeps us in touch with one another. :) Don't give them up or at least start another blog with your musings.

Charity said...

I'd miss your personal blogs, don't cut them out, just add the boys in. They always make me remember the days living with my crazy fun friend Shannon.