Lately I have been looking at Jaxson in a new light. I tend to look at him and notice only his "dark" side but I have spent some time really examining him. Yes, he has a "spicy" temper but he is also a very loving boy. He is not a pleaser as he dances to the beat of his own drum and NO one elses. I have really grown to love and appreciate all of his facial expressions. He definitely lets you know if you have done something to make him upset by the look on his face.

I cherish our mornings together when he wakes me up before my eyes are physically able to open completely and we lay together on the couch watching Spongebob (which was his first word). He has set his own routine and insists on having waffles for breakfast every morning after a good 30 minutes of Spongebob. 


0 comments:
Post a Comment